Be a member of our family and let’s earn together!
What ID are you looking for?
- GDS- Travelport or Sabre or Aamadues?
- Airlines ID?
- Our B2B flight portal ID?
- Flight iframe or travel blog portal?
- Or Everything with a partnership?
The travel business has changed a lot in recent times. The travel agencies no longer just inform the customer about the availability of the flights, their schedule, issue the ticket and get a commission from the airline. Now with the online travel agency software, customers can book online. Nowadays most travel agents actually following the OTA model. So we collected all inventory and API from airlines and travel agents and implement it with our own technology firm zooIT.
How we work with our affiliate partners:
- The use of our portal or any ID is totally free. They become available immediately after you register.
- We give our business full access with our partners and the profit ratio is 50:50 from all of the projects.
- For our partners our training and workshop completely free.
- We provide our partner full of IATA Travel agent facilities with a GDS booking system.
- API: If you are a webmaster, you can add our ready-made widgets or iframe for the search of airline tickets and booking hotels, or create a White Label on a domain or blogs.
Key Capabilities and Benefits:
- Real-time access to online bookings, availability of stock.
- Automated booking confirmation.
- commissions rebate for our affiliate partners.
- Attractive online booking incentive for each air ticket booking and hotel booking.
- Availability 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year.
- Safety to clients through the use of secure payment gateways.
BE Our B2B SUB Agents & Affiliate Partner Requirements:
If you are interested to be our affiliate partner please read our agreement and sign the documents and email:
Mr. Azad Hossain
Call or Whatsapp:+8801768232311
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
“zooFamily” Travel Community stands on 5 pillars:
1. Take care of our members, those are our Family, and influence travelers to achieve travel desire.
2. A Unity of travel business with Airlines, Hotels, and Travel Agents.
3. With proper Digital Marketing, we will promote all Airlines, Hotels, Travel agent’s offers & promotions not only locally but also globally.
4. We provide travel technology support for your travel agents to hotel business: (Like – Digital Marketing, Software, and OTA management system, Online Hotel Advertisement & more.)
5. We take high sales targets from airlines, hotels, and travel suppliers, and Otherside we distribute it to our business members to earn extra incentives.
For Global standard maintain we have taken 2 IATA (International Air Transport Association) membership to supply the inventory, And another hand we are a member of BASIS (Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services) to support travel technology. We believe the Travel business is a combination of travel inventory and technology. So we try our best to serve the best deal with the best price guarantee. “zooFamily” is a non-profitable B2B travel business module, which created a community with travelers, aviation, and travel industries. With our passion, we build this family as a profession!
Travel Agent or An eCommerce Company could work with us as a “Corporate B2B Partner”.
With our “Corporate B2B Partner” module you can start a B2B or B2C online travel agency or you can build your eCommerce web platform into an online travel portal as well. Simply have Our team will develop your travel portal. We are “zooFamily” a travel community of Bangladesh who working with travel inventory and technology since 2012.our organizer “zooIT” (A technology company) working with Travel API integration, development, and solutions. And the other hand “Airways Office” and “Travelzoo BD Ltd” working with travel inventory and API from Bangladesh.
API’s (Application Programming Interface) are tools for building software applications. They show software components on how they can interact. You are probably using it right now and aren’t even aware. The widespread adoption of smartphones and other handheld devices has made it a hot topic in our current market. Without APIs, the digital experience that consumers encounter today would be entirely impossible.
How do you make money on travel?
Travel agencies (offline and online) earn compensation through services fees paid by their travelers directly to them, through markups added to negotiated fares, and through commissions paid by suppliers for certain products or services. It is up to the supplier whether or not to pay a commission to your agency.
Metasearch engines and other consumer apps that don’t process bookings can make money through distribution in the form of cost-per-acquisition (CPA), cost-per-click (CPC), or revenue share agreements with suppliers and travel agencies. They also make money through advertising.
Developers of solutions used by travel companies typically make money through licensing or transaction fees paid out by the travel agency or corporation using their application.
Get XML API & Make more money
- Getting XML API helps you maintain your business identity. It allows you to develop your own front end and customize the layout in the way you want.
- If you get XML API for your travel portal, you do not have to worry about multi API integration as the right travel API integration already gets you access to the best Air, hotel content. You select XML API as per your business requirements. Thereby the need for integrating multiple APIs from other suppliers or non-GDS sources is reduced which actually saves time and money.
- Using XML API helps you boost your travel business as the technology provides you with flexibility and supports customization.
- XML API gives you the straight medium to utilize the end data (Air, hotel inventories) without any worries of its management part as all that is managed by the API provider.
The main types of travel APIs and how they work
In tech terminology, the synonym for this growing connectivity is API. The application programming interface allows for connecting data streams and functionalities between different software products. APIs work as control panels for developers to link different software components without dealing with source code. What does this mean for the travel industry? If you run a hotel business, you can let your customers rent a car straight from your website by integrating your room reservation engine with available local car rental providers. This may put a car rental commission in your pocket or just make your customer’s life easier by eliminating time browsing the web to rent a car.
So, let’s talk about the most important types of APIs used to unify travel industry features and information. Warning, it’s going to be a long read, so you may hop to the sections that seem interesting by navigating the menu to the right if you’re on a desktop.
Global distribution system (GDS) APIs:
The main data source and reservation point of contact for online travel agencies are global distribution systems (GDSs). The GDS collects and consolidates travel data from a wide spectrum of service providers and allows agents to reserve airplane seats, rent cars, book hotel rooms, etc. This way travel agencies don’t have to directly connect with hundreds of airlines, hotels, and other end providers. They also provide APIs to integrate reservation support into OTA booking engines to let travelers book online.
GDSs mostly focus on five types of reservations:
- Airplane seats
- Hotel rooms
- Car rentals
- Cruise lines and ferries
Basically, there are three main GDS players on the market: Amadeus, Sabre, and Travelport. According to Sabre, these three cover 99.9 percent of the GDS market share. And we have all most all airlines and travel agencies API. All those make us huge resources for the aviation and travel industries.
Who Provides Travel Technology and Inventory(API) Solutions?
zooFamily’s organizers “zooIT” Information Technology company provides technology solutions. “Airways Office” and “Travelzoo BD Ltd” Provides Inventory (API) support. The organizer has all most all airlines and travel agents API. So for support, you may contact +8801978569299 (WhatsApp available). To know more about B2B API or for API price click here.