Amadeus API Documentation
Discover Amadeus API documentation and connect to the flight search, flight booking, hotel and destination content APIs that power the biggest names in travel. Whether you are a developer, a startup, or a leading travel brand, Amadeus APIs allow you to build high-quality apps. You can test, explore, build, and deliver apps to the market quickly. Choose the right offer for you
- Varied catalog of REST/JSON APIs
- Instant access to a test environment
- Quick access to production
- Self-service documentation
- Pay for what you use
- Supported by Amadeus for Developers experts and the community
By following these steps, you can start calling Amadeus Self-Service APIs in less than 3 minutes:
Step 1: Create an account
The first step to start using Amadeus Self-Service APIs is to register and create an account:
• In the top right corner of the page, click on register.
• Complete the form, using a valid email address and click on the
Create account button. An automatic confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
• In the confirmation email you receive, click on
Activate your account.
You can now log in to the portal with your new credentials! Welcome to Amadeus for Developers!
Step 2: Get your API key
To start using the APIs you need to tell the system that you are allowed to do so. This process is called authentication.
All you need to do is attach an alphanumeric string called a token to your calls. This token will identify you as a valid user. Each token is generated from two parameters:
API Key and
API Secret.Once your account has been verified, you can get your API key and API Secret by following these steps:
API Key and
API Secret is easy. Once your account has been verified, you can sign in and follow these steps:
- Click on your username (top right corner)
- Go to My Self-Service Workspace
- Click on Create New App button
- Enter your application details and click on Create
Step 3: Calling the API
For our first call, let’s get a list of possible destinations from Paris for a maximum amount of 200 EUR using the Flight Inspiration Search API, which returns a list of destinations from a given origin along with the cheapest price for each destination.
- Extensive catalog of SOAP/XML and REST/JSON APIs, used by leading brands in the travel industry
- In-depth content and value-added features
- Access on a request basis
- Implementation and product consultancy
- Customized pricing
- 24/7 support and a dedicated account manager
Dive into the extensive catalog of Amadeus APIs
Step 1: Discover Enterprise APIs
To get started, dive into the extensive Enterprise APIs catalog and discover their features and capabilities.
Step 2: Contact us
Our experts can grant you access to the APIs that best suit your needs and guide you through the rest of the process to help you meet your objectives. Feel free to contact Amadeus about Enterprise APIs and we will show you how to proceed.