What are API and its purpose?
What is Flight API?
What is Hotel API?
What is Travel API?
If you need an exact airline API then you need to contact with zooFamily – Online Travel Community or The individual Airlines technical team. All kinds of travel API implement support provide by zooIT (Travel Technology Company), Which is an authorized technical team of Sabre, Travelport, Amadeus. Airways Office, Travelzoo BD Ltd, GDS, Airlines, Hotels, and zooIT supports zooFamily – Online Travel Community to build this OTA software.
What is OTA Software?
OTA means Online Travel Agency. In a short an OTA software helps you to connect with your all the travel agents, Airlines, GDS, hotel booking, and airlines flight. An OTA software is very expensive to build api because API is very expensive to create the api link And to implement an API need well knowledge “travel technology” team. To know zooFamily OTA Software and its demo, click here.
zooFamily Flight + Hotel Booking API Price is only 499$
GDS API Integration: Sabre, TravelPort, Amadeus
What are the features of the GDS system?
- Expose worldwide inventory of Airlines, hotels, cruise , cars etc.
- Access to B2B and B2C
- Purchase preferred seat and other services from specific carriers
- Expand travel coverage with single PNR with help of Travel agents or agencies
- Best fares and commissions, Customer loyalty
- Information maintenance and high availability at one place
- 24 * 7 *any day access to travel agents and TMCs for their customer business travels.
The below are few GDS System popular in market
What we do
We have different PCC(Pseudo City Code) with multiple workspaces( SabreRed, Sabre-script, Galileo, smart-point) and we constantly do bookings with different PNRs and analyze the API integration and extend our API features based on functional specifications and partner requests and expose our endpoints. Here are few features
- Airfare explorer
- Itinerary Read, parse writeback different segments like Air, Rail, Car, Hotel and Cruise etc.
- Air availability, rules, Service Provider policies
- Itinerary Remarks, Alpha-coded remarks for grouping data, Active status
- Sabre currency services, for providing rates in different zones from different vendors.
We have API integration to communicate with Apollo, Galileo and Worldspan Systems which will give flexibility under travel port.
We extend PRSL remarks formatting for OBT for agents who are using Galileo Desktops or Smart point integration to Online booking tools and perform segment writebacks.
Galileo is one of the GDS systems acquired by Travelport having 26% share or airline bookings.
It has more number of buyers and providers on this platform to provide lower operating cost.
Amadeus has more GDS capabilities having Transfers and Insurance modules apart from other GDS Systems and based on our partner business requirement we recommend the GDS System.
Provides following flexibilities:
- Manage ease travel business
- Reduces costs
- Improve revenue
- Buying experience.
How to access GDS software?
We prepare the adapters and expose these adapter interface(s) which can be consumed by partners based on business needs. Here we design more adapters and expose the APIs as Microservices so that RestAPI communication will be most easier to implement and consume the WSDL with inbuilt documentation for the Asp.Net Web API 2.2 with OAuth support and out security wrapper will take care of partner validations to access these API, If partner need more APIs to consume like Car, Hotel and Rail we have token scope mechanism validated against whitelisted domains with partner integration id.
Click here for api-documentation