Sabre Red Documentation
Getting Started with the Native API
The Native API replaces the Sabre Emulator API, creating a bridge for an external application to connect to the new Sabre Red 360. All customers using the Emulator API must now use the Native API.
To successfully migrate, you must take the following steps:
- You must become a Red App Certified Provider.
- Within the application, you will submit a proposal for your Red App.
After submitting your proposal, you will be contacted by Sabre.
Once approved, and sign the Sabre Red App Certified Provider agreement, you will receive your Red App ID. After this, you will need to use our Sabre Red 360 Developer Toolkit to use the Native API. Getting Started is easy:
- Sign up at Dev Studio.
- Download the Sabre Red 360 Developer Toolkit.
- Download and install Eclipse IDE.
- Configure the SDK following the Getting Started Guide found under the documentation folder on the DevKit.
- Open the Eclipse zip file and navigate to: Help / Sabre Red 360 Developer Toolkit – 3.1 / Sabre Native API