Turkey Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
Turkey’s diverse landscapes from Aegean olive groves to eastern steppe, provide a lyrical setting for its many great ruins. The country’s most magical scenery is to be found in Asian Anatolia, where beautiful vistas are provided by the vertiginous Mediterranean coastline, Cappadocia’s otherworldly ‘fairy chimney’ rock formations and wavy valleys, the alpine pastures of the Kackar Mountains, and golden beaches such as 18km-long Patara. Whether you settle down with a cay to enjoy the view across mountain-ringed Lake Egirdir or explore the hilly hinterland on the southwest coast’s many peninsulas. Turkey’s landscape will leave a lasting impression. A richly historical land with some of the best cuisine you will ever taste, the scenery from beaches to mountains, and the great city of Istanbul.
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
Online visa application new system starts from January 5, 2016. Bangladeshi citizens willing to travel to Turkey are expected to make their applications for all types of visas through the online visa application new system- www.visa.gov.tr (please select “EN” in the top right corner of the Embassy website for the English Language). An appointment with the Turkish Consular office using an online application portal will also be scheduled.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one-year validity visa
- Two recent photographs 2*2 inch white background with no border
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with the original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- A retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Turkish Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.