Sri Lanka Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
Endless beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, oodles of elephants, rolling surf, cheap prices, fun trains, famous tea and flavourful food make Sri Lanka irresistible. You might say Sri Lanka has been hiding in plain sight. Scores of travelers have passed overhead on their way to someplace else, but years of uncertainty kept Sri Lanka off many itineraries. Now, however, all that has changed, the country is moving forward quickly as more and more people discover its myriad charms. Lying between the more trodden parts of India and Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka’s history, culture, and natural beauty are undeniably alluring. It;s the place you haven’t been to yet, that you should.
Visa Application form can be obtained from the Consular Division of Sri Lankan High Commission between 9:30 am & 12:00 pm. (Sunday – Thursday except for public holidays).
The passport collection time is from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm (Sunday-Thursday except for public holidays)
Sri Lanka also issues An On arrival visa for tourism/business purposes will be issued at the airport/entry port.
High Commission of Sri Lanka in Dhaka, Bangladesh
No. 4B, Road No. 118 Gulshan Model Town
Phone: (+88) 02 989 6353
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3971
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one-year validity visa
- Two recent photographs 35*45 mm white background with no border
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with the original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Sri Lanka Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.