You are viewing a City Guide
What is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Capitalising on its melting pot of cultures, Singapore is finally getting some spark, and is fast becoming one of Asia’s hit-list destinations. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Singapore, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Shop til you drop along Orchard Road, explore futuristic gardens and a world-class zoo, and sample some of the best hawker food in Asia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Singapore Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food, shopping, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Colonial District, the Quays, Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Sentosa Island, Little India, Chinatown, Holland Village and more