Mauritius Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
Mark Twain once wrote that ‘Mauritius was made first and then heaven, heaven being copied after Mauritius. For the most part, it’s true: Mauritius is rightly famed for its sapphire waters, powder-white beaches, and luxury resorts but there’s so much more attractive to Mauritius than the beach and it’s the kind of place that rewards even the smallest attempts at exploration. There’s hiking in the forested and mountainous interior and world-class diving and snorkeling offshore. There are boat trips to near-perfect islets and excursions to botanical gardens and colonial plantation houses. Mauritius is a fabulous culinary destination with great wildlife watching thrown in and the real Mauritius away from the beach resorts a hot curry of different cultures and quiet fishing villages is never far away.
Bangladeshi citizens require a visa to enter Mauritius prior to travel. As there is no Embassy or Consulate office in Bangladesh, you have to apply at the concerned Embassy in India.
Mauritius High Commission, New Delhi
EP 41, Jesus & Mary Marg,
Bapu Dham, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi-110021, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2410 2161, (+91) 11 2410 2162, (+91) 11 2410 2163
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one-year validity visa
- Two recent photographs 35*50 mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with the original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- A retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Mauritius Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
The Hotel Booking must be on the Letter-Pad of Hotel with authorized signature & seal. Hotel Booking from any third party website (booking.com, agoda.com) will not accept. Two copies of Original Authorization Letters for Submission & Collection of Passport signed by the applicant. Kindly note that Embassy will provide an “OK to board” letter which the applicant will get after getting approval from the relevant authorities in Mauritius. This letter is enough to pass the immigration at Dhaka Airport and to fly. Based on this letter, the immigration authority will issue a visa on arrival at the Mauritius port of entry.