You are viewing a Country Guide
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
This beguiling nation of over 17, 000 islands has massive potential for adventures. It’s hard to beat Indonesia for the sheer range of experiences on offer. Lonely Planet is your passport to In-donesia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Search for dragons in Komodo National Park, linger on the Gili Islands’ sugar-white beach-es, tackle rapids and rainforests on the epic Cross-Borneo Trek; all with your trusted travel com-panion. Get to the heart of Indonesia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Indonesia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Indonesia Today, History, Culture, Arts & Crafts, Food & Drink, Environment, Dance, Religion, Temples
Coverage includes: Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and more