You are viewing a Country Guide
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks, and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive color maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Set your internal clock to ‘Fiji time’: exploring the archipelago’s exquisite beaches, undersea marvels, lush interiors and fascinating culture shouldn’t be rushed. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Fiji, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Fiji is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Say Bula to the locals at a dance ceremony; trek to hidden waterfalls on ‘Garden Island’ Taveuni or ride a bamboo raft through the Namosi Highlands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Fiji and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Fiji:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, environment, culture, traditional lifestyles
- Over 35 maps
Covers: Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands, Ovalau, Lomaiviti Islands, Vanua Levu, Taveuni, Kadavu Islands, Lau Islands, Moala Islands and more