Egypt Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
With sand-covered tombs, austere pyramids, and towering Pharaonic temples, Egypt brings out the explorer in all of us. Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, where Tutankhamun’s tomb was unearthed, and see the glittering finds in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. Hop off a Nile boat to visit Dendara, Edfu, or one of the other waterside temples, cross Lake Nasser to see Ramses ll’s masterpiece at Abu Simbel, or trek into the desert to find the traces of Roman trading outposts. You never know your donkey might stumble across yet another find for that is the way many previous discoveries were made.
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
Egyptian tourist/business visa is issued for a limited period of leisure travel and no business activities allowed. A visitor visa stamp or sticker placed by an Egyptian visa official on your passport that allows you to go to Egypt. Visitor visa for Egypt are usually issued by the Egyptian consulate in Dhaka. When obtaining an Egyptian visitor visa, you can be expected to explain the reasons for visiting Egypt.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one-year validity visa
- Two recent photographs 35*50 mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with the original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- A retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Egypt Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.