Egypt Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
Visit visa | Tourist visa | Others
For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to Egypt are issued visas in varies categories such as:
*Visit visa *Tourist visa *Business visa *Family visa *Others
Applicants seeking Egypt visas can submit their Short/Long term visa applications, supporting documents and at Egypt Embassy.
“Zoo Family” can only receive and process application for the Tourist category.
House 9, Road 90, Gulshan 2
Dhaka-1212, BangladeshPhone: (+88) 02 985 8737-39
Fax: (+88) 02 985 8747
Working hours (Embassy): Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Working hours (Consular section): Sunday to Wednesday from 11:00 am to 02:00 pm
Thursday is for Passport Delivery from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Egyptian tourist/business visa is issued for a limited period of leisure travel and no business activities allowed. A visitor visa stamp or sticker placed by an Egyptian visa official on your passport that allows you to go to Egypt. Visitor visa for Egypt are usually issued by the Egyptian consulate in Dhaka. When obtaining an Egyptian visitor visa, you can be expected to explain the reasons for visiting Egypt.
Passport submission timeSunday to Wednesday from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm
Passport delivery time Thursday at 2.00 pm only
Visa Processing Fee & charges
For Complete Application (As Per Check List):
|Visa Fee||Our service charge||Total|
|6000/- (Single Entry)||1700/-||7700/-|
|8500/- (Multiple Entry)||1700/-||10200/-|
If you need assistance for preparing a convincing visa application with all the necessary supporting documents, you may take our Consultancy Service. Consultancy includes-
– Applicant’s background / profile study,
– Customized checklist,
– Application form fill up &
– Cover letter (If needed)
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
Attach all your old passports (if any).
If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2) Egypt Visa Application Form
Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3) Photo Specification
Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4) Covering-LetterCovering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Egypt, Dhaka.
5) Invitation Letter(If Any)
6) Forwarding-LetterForwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7) Proof of OccupationCompany registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
8) FinancialsCompany’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
9) TicketTicket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.