Covid test for traveling abroad from Bangladesh | Coronavirus test before flight
In this crisis situation of the country, it is very important to get yourself or your loved ones’ Covid-19 tested without being afraid of the corona. That is why, thinking of the nation’s people, the ‘Ministry of Health of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, and the Postal Department’s We have jointly brought the opportunity to get the Covid-19 test at the lowest cost. Besides, passengers traveling abroad can also go to the test center and get the Covid-19 test at only 2,500 Taka. Currently, this service is operational in Dhaka & Chittagong which will be available across the country in phases. To know more about the service visit: www.corona.gov.bd.
In this pandemic situation of the country, follow the health rules announced by the government, stay healthy. Stay with ‘zooFamily’.
Why get tested from The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)
- Government-organization (The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
- Get results in as little as 12 hours*
- Receive your results via SMS and email
- 100% quality guaranteed
- Over 100,000 COVID-19 samples already tested
DGHS Instruction for Travelers
Planning for Travel
- All travelers should (i) submit a self-declaration form online before the scheduled travel (ii) upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to the authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution if found otherwise.
- They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of Bangladesh, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey.
Click here for Other Products