Cambodia Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
There’s a magic about this charming yet confounding kingdom that casts a spell on visitors. In Cambodia, ancient and modern worlds collide to create an authentic adventure. Contemporary Cambodia is the successor state to the mighty Khmer empire, which during the Angkorian period, ruled much of what is now Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam. The remains of this empire can be seen at the fabled temples of Angkor, monuments unrivaled in scale and grandeur in Southeast Asia. The traveler’s first glimpse of Angkor war, the ultimate expression of Khmer genius is sublime and is matched by only a few select spots on earth such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
There is no Embassy or High Commission of Cambodia in Bangladesh, the nearest embassy is in New Delhi, India. Bangladeshi Nationals need to apply in New Delhi to have a sticker visa.
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one-year validity visa
- Two recent photographs 35*50 mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with the original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- A retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Cambodia Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.