You are viewing a Best of City guide
What is a Best of City book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our city guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named “Best Of” instead of “Discover”.
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on London’s most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best in 2020.
Lonely Planet’s Best of London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gallery hop along the Thames, explore dark history and glittering crown jewels in the Tower of London, and sample real ale in historic pubs – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of London and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet’s Best of London:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
Coverage Includes: Westminster, the West End, the City, the South Bank, Camden, Islington, Notting Hill, Kensington, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch & Spitalfields, East London, and more.