Under the zoo family community, the Airways Office is one of the best Kuwait Airways Dhaka Sales Office in Bangladesh.
Airways Office is an International Travel Agency with Information resources of all airlines and Travel Blog.
Therefore, they begin their journey in 2013. Airways Office is a reputed member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) with around 278 airlines and 118 nations in the world.
Also, with Airways Office “Travel Technology” and “Travel Inventory” they are not only grown tourism activities but also taken the challenge to develop the travel agency industry.
Officially, Airways Office connects with Kuwait Airways. That’s why it helps to run intensive lobbying campaigns to support many details of Kuwait Airways operations.
Besides, For any Kuwait Airways Ticketing Please Call Here:
Airways office Ticketing
About Kuwait Airways
There is one and only national airline of Kuwait and the airline name is Kuwait Airways. Their main hub and head office situate in Kuwait International Airport.
However, this airline operates North America, Asia, East, and Europe with 46 countries around the world.
They started their journey in 1954. Kuwait Airways is the oldest airline in the Middle East which was the previous name was Kuwait National Airways
During its founding year, they started to operate limited destinations like Abadan, Damascus, and Jerusalem.
In July 1955, the company change its names and branded as Kuwait Airways. Later this company wholly owned by the Government of Kuwait.
Kuwait Airways Fleets
Now Kuwait Airways has 30 aircraft with Airbus and Boeing. However, some fleets have ordered to provide one of the finest comfortable journeys for the passengers.
Here is the following fleets model are servicing 24 hours for ensuring best air services:
- Airbus A320-200, A320neo, A330-200, A330-800neo, A350-900
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Economy Class – Insight-Entertainment with up-to-date films, music, 3 times delicious food with beverages. Also, for the Economy Class passengers, they provide a blanket and a pillow too.
- Business Class – Before flying, there is a special business lounge for Business Class passengers with other facilities like Economy Class. Also, comfortable seats, headsets for viewing movies, and sleeping blinds.
- First Class – All facilities remain the same as business class. However, for the First-Class passengers, they offer Limousine Services at London Airport.
- Royal Class – There is no need to read Royal Class facilities details because of the Royal Class known as world-class facilities in Kuwait Airways.
Kuwait Airways Carry-On Baggage:
Hand luggage dimensions and weight, it depends on different classes. For any piece of cabin baggage, the dimensions should not exceed 56 x 46 x 25 cm. Therefore, there is an allowance for carrying one personal item.
Here is the following luggage weights limitation for different classes:
- Royal Class – 1 x 11kg
- First Class – 1 x 11kg
- Business Class – 1 x 11kg
- Economy Class – 1 x 7kg
Kuwait Airways Checked Baggage:
Baggage weight and the number of Baggage limitations are differents for various classes. Here is the following baggage allowance:
- Royal Class – 3 x 32kg pieces
- First Class – 3 x 32kg pieces
- Business Class – 2 x 32kg pieces
- Economy Class – 2 x 23kg pieces
How to do Online Check-in:
However, Passengers can confirm their presence with online check-in process via the internet to print their boarding passes
Basically, it depends on the carrier and the individual flight.
Passengers can enter details such as baggage quantities and meal options to select their preferred seating.
- Check-in is available from 1 to 30 hours prior to the scheduled departure of domestic flights
- Use their mobile website or new mobile app to check-in and get your e-boarding pass.
- Check-in online and print your boarding pass or get a voucher to be exchanged for your boarding pass at the airport.
You can check your air ticket before you Fly and make sure is your ticket is confirmed!
If you wish to view the details of your reservation: Please enter the reservation reference or PNR and your last name of yours from the reservation.
After submitting the information you may view and save your reservation.
Book add-ons and change flight and Enter booking Reference and First and the Last name.
Ensure that your name format is the same as entering your booking.
Kuwait Airways Dhaka Sales Office Information:
There are a lot of Travel Agents selling Kuwait Airways Tickets in the Bangladesh market. But most reliable authorized sales agent is Airways Office.
For a cheaper price and standard quality service you may contact:
Happy Arcadia Shopping Mall,
2nd Floor, suite:#34, Holding:#03,
Road:#03, Dhaka 1205
Official Website – http://kuwaitairwaysticket.com/
Call for Air Ticket: +8801978569294, 95, 96
Find Us On Google Map
Find Us On Facebook
Kuwait Airways sales office Related post By:
If there is any problem/complaint with reaching the Kuwait Airways Dhaka office address or phone number Please report any issues using the below comment form.